Pages

Monday, December 22, 2014

I'm so excited!

So far 48 people have gotten the free kindle of my short story! It makes me feel really good that that many people are reading my work. I hope that you like it! Just remember to get it by Christmas Eve, that's when the free promotion ends and it goes back to costing. Also, please let me know what you think!
I really appreciate your support!
In other news, Sylvia is getting stickered up and will be sporting beautiful and shiny stickers! You can never have too much reflectivity. I'll get some shots posted soon. Riding her to work is fantastic, but I sometime wish it was longer. I'm allowed to park her in the break room so she is totally safe.
I am so grateful that I got this job and I really hope to keep it after the holidays. The hours are just what I need to get by and the people are Amazing! Keep your fingers crossed for me please!
Thanks and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment