Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My new office!

This is my new office. It's in a corner of the bedroom so the animals can't bug me. It may be small but the rent is free and I have everything I need. I'm just glad my desk fits.
That desk is the first furniture purchase I ever made on my own. It's over a hundred years old and I'm the third owner. It even has its original key so it locks. I got it from a nice lady who was moving to Texas and didn't want to take much with her. She wanted to be more mobile.
Yes that's a signed pic of Angela Landsbury above. When I was little I wanted to be Jessica Fletcher. I still do even though my mysteries have a supernatural element.
I'm sad I gave up my salon, but I'm lucky Z is giving me the space to do what I've always wanted. Life is a give and take.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck in your cosy new office. And I love your desk. Such a beautiful grain to that wood.

    ReplyDelete