Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Went to Nightfall!

Went to Nightfall at Old Tucson to celebrate our 8th anniversary and to kick off my new life as a full time writer! It was a blast! There were a lot of scary creatures wandering around and I think I was the loudest screamer there. My favorite was the demented carnival show with its big explosions and fake blood spraying almost into the crowd. I loved the flips they did I'm the death scenes.
In one of the haunted houses I backed right into a stranger woman and we both screamed so loud poor Z must have went deaf. Even my stick got in on the action! It was a great night!

3 comments:

  1. oh my!



    Aloha from Waikiki,

    Comfort Spiral

    > < } } ( ° >

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cloudia is exactly right. I think that if I saw the apparition in the last photo and was not expecting it I would have quietly wet myself - not a screamer you understand. I am glad you had a wonderful time though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a blast! He popped out and my heart stopped so I had to get a pic. Then he gave me a hug!

    ReplyDelete