Pages

Monday, October 5, 2015

I can't believe it's been so long!

Yesterday was our 11th wedding anniversary and I was lucky enough to spend it having fun with my husband. I can't believe it's been so long, it feels like only yesterday that we got married.
 He got us a chocolate mousse cake from Costco that I had been wanting for a few months. He even made sure to get the one with the least amount of white on it because I like chocolate better. It was the perfect cake, very rich, I hope it freezes well because it's huge. We had sandwiches and watched the movie Hocus Pocus. It was a great day!

Super tasty!

Over the weekend he helped me with a project I have been working on for almost 3 weeks now. He made it fit when I had trouble squishing it in the press and lining everything up at the same time. Thanks to him it will be better than if I had done it all myself. I'm glad he helps me when I need it!

It's going to be a big book!
He kept the chickens occupied while I tidied their yard (I think they like him better, he has bigger hands and can feed more of them at once). He's so patient with all our animals.
All in all it was a super great weekend and I'm really glad we got to spend it together. I plan to keep him for at least another 11 years!!!


They like him too!

4 comments: