Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

At the Library


We arrived safe and sound at my appointment yesterday. Actually we got there early, I can't believe how fast it went. I got there in less than 20 minutes and then it took me about that long to lock her up. The lady I was meeting was running late so I took the time to get a new library card. I chose one with an adorable bobcat on it. Now I can borrow ebooks online for free, that should cut my spending in half!

                             

The racks filled up fast and there were some really cool looking bikes. I really liked the trailer, it had 2 children in it. I wonder if my cats would like to ride in one, or maybe my dogs.

                           


I love the yellow green color of the bike that parked next to me. 

                          

Here's a view through the door.

                       

It was a good appointment, I gave her some pointers about the website she's having built and she's interested in one of our marketing packages once it's done. I look forward to meeting with her again in a few months to see how she's doing. 
Now I'm off to get ready to ride to an appointment today. It's a bit further out and on a route I'm unfamiliar with, but never fear, I have 3 different maps in case I get lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment