Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Weekend

I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend! I had a ton of fun on Saturday riding with my husband. We went to this great hidden bike path that has sculptures here and there on it. It made me glad I got lost on Tuesday and found it. Next time we'll take a picnic!
My favorite sculpture there.

It was installed fairly recently .

I think the whole thing was finished pretty recently. you can still smell the asphalt. In places it's like riding through a field.



Nature in the city.


On Sunday we planted the tomato seedlings and sprinkled the lettuce seeds in the aquaponics bin. I hope they survive, this is the largest I've ever gotten them to grow. My husband is in charge of it because I tend to kill things.
So far so good!
I also finished my Easter snood. I think it came out great and it looks like a flower garden on my head. I love rainbow yarn!


Easter snood rocks!
We also rode our bikes over and had a lovely brunch at my husbands parent's house and in the afternoon his dad took all four of us kids to see the new Captain America movie. It was a very nice Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment