Pages

Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year

Now that the holiday madness is behind us I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Years day.
Best gift ever from my husband!
 Mine was filled with family and I loved it. On Christmas Eve we had a wonderful dinner at the in-laws and the food was almost as good as the company. On Christmas morning we went back there to open gifts and I got to help make breakfast. It was a great time and I almost didn't want to leave. For the evening we went to my brother and his family's home for dinner. Even my sister and Lacey my niece were able to join us! The kids gave us gifts of pictures they had made themselves and my nephew Adam gave me some BBs for my sling shot in a paper basket, Nathan gave me a drawing of a bunny and Emily had snowflakes she had cut out. I don't think I could ask for a better Christmas. I hope yours was just as wonderful!

The weather forecast was crazy for New Years day! I went to sleep with visions of riding in the snow. Sadly the snow was gone when I got up, but Sylvia and I enjoyed a few puddles on the way to work yesterday. My dear husband had gotten me some new gloves and they rock! No more frozen fingers. Today seems colder.
Weather forecast.
It's going to be a great year! I hope yours is too!

Princess says Happy New Year! (or meh)

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Betty (and Sylvia)! Sounds like a very nice holiday for you and family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALOHA and Happy New Year from Honolulu
    ComfortSpiral
    <3

    ReplyDelete