Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

It's a beautiful cloudy day

I have a client in at 8 this morning so stick and I went walking in my work neighborhood. It's so nice out that I didn't want to come back. The clouds are big gray piles in the sky and I really hope it rains today.
All the dogs I saw were on leashes and I even got to pet one named Sophie. I forgot to get her owners name. Oops! She was such a sweet dog, a Rhodesian ridgeback. She is huge but so gentle. She has a lump to be removed tomorrow and they were out enjoying a walk before she's out of commission for a week. I gave the owner my card and hope she'll call and let me know how it goes.
There were a lot of other walkers out and they all waved and smiled. I wish my home neighborhood was this friendly. I'm going to have to schedule early clients more often.
The roads here are hillier than I'm used to and stick came in handy there. I really like its longer length. There's no more hunching to go down hill and I get to enjoy the scenery more. I saw a neat eucalyptus tree that looks like it's been through a few storms and is ready for more. All in all it was a great way to start my day.
I hope yours goes great too!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you and stick enjoyed your walk this morning. And I am so guilty of knowing the dog/cat's name and forgetting that of the person they live with. Oops.

    ReplyDelete