Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Life is Funny!

I went to the salon today so I could post what I made to etsy in peace. The cats hate the computer or love it. So I'm taking photos and people keep coming in to see what I'm doing which is fine, but so far only 2 things have gone up. What's funny though is I've had my creations here for a while but as soon as they know I'm posting them for sale they want to buy.
So far I've sold a necklace and a pair of earrings. I also have 3 things to hold until Friday. That's 5 things in one day! Usually I'm lucky to sell that many here in a week and I have to spend my day off running around town selling it for way less.
I may not have made an etsy sale yet but it sure is helping already!
Cloudy this morning too so another great walk! This day is great!

3 comments:

  1. It really doesn't matter how you make the sales. I am very happy that you are making them though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like people are quicker to shell out their money if they think someone else might buy it first!

    ReplyDelete