Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

My husband's a sweetie

Z is taking pics of all the jewelry I've put on Etsy so far because my photos suck. He's so nice about it, he only laughed at mine a little bit. He also showed me how to adjust my photos so I can hopefully do it myself. They still won't be as good as his though.
I'm lucky I have a photographer for a husband.
Tomorrow I will add more items and update the ones he's shot. I've had a lot of lookers and this will turn them into buyers. (fingers crossed)
The salon is still super slow and Z is making noises about me staying he to write. He's even offering to help set up a mini salon for my regulars here. It's so tempting, but I don't want to be a failure. It's a lot to think about.
He has a point, but it's weird to have people in my house. It would save a lot of money though and I'm a bit sick of rice and potatoes.
It's been 6 months and I'm still not turning a profit so I don't know.
Don't you hate it when someone is offering you a dream when your working on a goal.

1 comment:

  1. Fingers and toes crossed for you. Don't surrender your ambitions just yet...

    ReplyDelete