Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Slivers Salon is 6 months old!

Today is my 6 month anniversary of opening my salon. It's a big milestone for me and I am very happy I haven't gone under yet. It's been rough, but worth it. I have big hopes for the future, it can only go up from here.
Now that I have made it this long I have a new goal. To make it to the nine month mark. I hope I can do it and will keep trying my hardest. Hopefully etsy will be a big help with that. 3 months from now I want to be self sufficient and able to help pay the bills at home. Failure is not an option!

6 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary and good luck! May the next 3 months be boffo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Wish I was within a thousand miles- I'd love to look it!



    Have a Great Weekend
    Aloha from Honolulu
    Comfort Spiral
    =^..^=

    > < } } ( ° >

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. From small things, big things grow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! It's been wild and I hope it stays that way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a thought, have you advertised to get your salon name out there? Marketing is everything, it seems. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I advertise on Facebook, Craigslist, twitter, and any other free way I can.

    ReplyDelete