Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

I finished "Deadline" by Mira Grant

I finished the book yesterday and it was as good as the first book. The whole "Newsflesh" series is really well written. I'm so glad my husband urged me to read it.
This one starts off with a bang. They pretty much blow up Oakland. It's the bloggers against the government round two and the CDC isn't playing fair. The introduction of some new characters helps keep the story fresh, and the zombies are still a nice background for all this. At the end of the book there was a twist that made me buy the third one right away from Kindle.
So far this is the most engaging series I've read in a long time and anyone who likes zombies, corporate intrigue, and action will like them too.
I'm about a third of the way through the last book and will let you know what I think soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment