Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

I'm excited about my etsy store

I'm really looking forward to opening up the shop. It's going to be a grand new adventure and I'm sure it will do well. I figure if I list a few items a day it will keep the cost down and I'll have a great selection in no time. I will also finally get a good price for my jewelry and paintings. Selling them in town to re-sellers doesn't get you much. A few times I was so insulted I just walked out. Once I get settled I'll even add ogham sets, wands, and other magical accompaniments. I really love creating things with my hands.
   If I'm lucky this shop will take some of the financial pressure off and I will be able to breathe easier. Then I can spend less time in the parking lot fishing for clients and even more time writing. It's a win-win. I hope when it's up you guys and gals will come check it out and let me know what you think.
   Does anyone know how to add a link to my shop in the side bar of my blog? I haven't been able to add any custom links over there yet.
    Thanks for your patience as I whined and cried these last few days. Life is looking up and the clouds are moving in.

2 comments: