Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Last Week Was HARD!

I haven't blogged because I've been trying to get my weekly rent for my salon studio together. For the first time since I opened I have failed. I failed by a lousy $20. I had to ask my landlord to postpone my rent and charge me double the next week. He said he would and I'll know if he did tomorrow. If he forgot and charged me I will have the joy of an overdraft, not going to be sleeping much tonight.
   My week started falling apart on Thursday, most of my scheduled clients needed to reschedule and no one I called could come in. The train wreck kept up through Sunday. My only client on that day, the one that would have given me what I needed didn't even bother to show up. So I did what I could and took a day off. On the flip side next week will be busy, so that's a plus. I never want this to happen again, it's a horrible feeling.  So I did what I could and took the day off.  
   This will be a better week!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I figure there's a lesson here, but I don't to learn it.

    ReplyDelete